EZ™ Business Writing and Editing–1 includes two basic-level courses that apply the seven traits of effective writing to various business situations. You need not take both courses—or even one before the other—but they are designed to work together to assist you in creating results-oriented business communications. Click on a highlighted title below to learn more. To preview a course, click on its “Preview” link.
These courses are supported by the book Write for Business. The book, plus an emPowered™ Business Writing Job Aide that reviews key points covered in the courses, is shipped to your address the first time you register.
(Shipping outside the continental United States is extra.)
Who Should Take These Courses?
Anyone interested in improving basic writing skills will find these courses helpful. You will benefit from these courses if you . . .
- are new to the business world.
- have recently advanced into a job in which you have to write.
- have had little or no writing instruction—or graduated long ago.
- have been told you need writing help.
- are an English Language Learner (ELL).
Here are some examples of people who may find these courses useful:
- Accountants, consultants, and other professional service providers *
- Supervisors and managers *
- Laborers seeking advancement or career change
- Administrative staff
- Employees for whom English is a second language
- W2 participants
- GED candidates
- Anyone who struggles with writing